Tuesday 7 February 2012

Straight A Student

Ohai! It's Candace Flossberg! I'm super excited to be contributing to this fashion blog with muh hookas Megzi and Naiya! I'm going to be bringing some styles for women who wear the prim breasts or implants and some other styles as well. I also must say that I enjoy the sluttier raunchier side of Second Life and that reflects in my fashion sense.

**WARNING! I use prim cum as a fashion accessory...you've been warned! Don't hate!

Without further ado...my first outfit for da blog!



























Styling card:

Skin: The Body Co. - Lilac - Light - Blonde brows (this skin has been around a little while but I just found it and am in LOVE! Might be a keeper for awhile)
Shape: My own.
Hair: Wasabi Pills - Brrree Mesh Hair - Rye
Eyes: .ID. Shine eyes - light gray
Eyeshadow: LAQ - Eye makeup 01
Eyelashes: Miamai - NO1
Upper tattoos: [GLUE INK]- No regrets
Lower tattoos: L.ink - Kois leg
Hand tattoos: motif - Hanna - Moon
Freckles: LAQ
Beauty mark: L.Fauna - Monroe
Monroe piercing: ni.ju - Monroe piercing (freebie!)
Prim teeth: -DAMNED-
Lip gloss: Pink Acid - Lip gloss and blush
Ring: :FANATIK: aka Sticky Fingers - My knuckle duster (mesh)
Outfit: Nanami - Schoolgirls Uniform black (includes prim breasts appliers and stockings)
Shoes: Mstyle - GOSHI pumps black
Prim nails: Love Soul - Sexy Animal - Red
Prim breasts: Lolas - Natural Breasts
Facial cum: A2 - Facial Fun
Buttplug & cum: -DL-
Poses: ORACUL - Precutie posing AO

No comments:

Post a Comment